FSV1 Mechanical Seal for Slurry Seal and other Industrial Pumps.
Structural Features: single-end, balanced, independent direction of rotation, wave spring with spring protector. The spring is separated from the sealed mediums so it will not be jammed. This seal component has a simple structure and is easy to install with stable performance.
Industrial Standards: DIN24960, EN12756, ISO03069, GB6556.
- Structure : Single-End
- Pressure : High Pressure Mechanical Seals
- Temperature : High Temperature Mechanical Seal
- Performance : Corrosion
- Model No. : FSV1
- Size : 1” - 6” (25 mm - 150 mm)
- Pressure : 0 ~ 2.5 MPa
- Temperature : - 40 ~ 230 ºC
- Linear Speed : 20 m/s or less
- Rotary Face : Car/SiC/TC
- Stationary Face : Car/SiC/TC
- Secondary Seal : FKM, FFKM, PTFE/BUNA-N, etc
- Springs : SS316/Hast-C276/inconel-718
- Metal Parts : SS304/SS316/3507/2507/2205/monel/SS-Duple/Hast-C276
- Scopes of Application: widely used in chemical engineering, pulp production, pulp cooking, and sewage treatment. Designed for paper pulp pumps, sewage pumps, chemical pumps and other rotary devices and works and replacement to similar products of ANDRITZ and Sulzer.
- Media: oil, water, solvents, paper pulp and other mediums.
- Customization: changes of materials for getting other operating parameters are possible. Contact us with your requirements.