DSV Series BB1
API 610 11th ed. Double Suction Volute Pump(BB1)
DSV is axially split, single stage pump designed to meet API 610 11th edition.
Double section impeller provides hydraulic axial balance and is designed for maximum hydraulic efficiency.
Double volute design minimizes hydraulic radial loads even at minimum flow.
Stiff shaft design ensures trouble-free performance during operation under the first critical speed.
This pump has an extensive hydraulic coverage.
- Max. Capacity : 13000m3/h (57000GPM)
- Temperature : 180℃(356℉)
- Power : 2500kw(3400HP)
- Max. Head : 210m (690ft)
- Allowed Pressures : 24kg/cm3 (340psi)
- Material : DCI, WCB, CF8M, CD4M, CN7M, HASTELLOY B&C (Pump Material complies with API 610 Table H.1.)
- ETC1 : Horizontal split casing for easy maintenance.
- ETC2 : Replaceable wear rings to protect impeller and casing
- ETC3 : Wide range of mechanical seal arrangements
- ETC4 : Fully order-production by customer’s requirements
- Hydrocarbon and water transfer
- Petroleum refining, production and distribution
- Petrochemical and heavy-duty chemical processing
- Hydrocarbon and water pipeline
- Power generation
- Gas scrubbing
- Cooling water