DVT Series VS
Vertical Sump Pump
The DVT(Vertical Sump Pump)Designed for the Total Range of Industry Services.
A range of impeller & casing design allows the pump’s hydraulic characteristics to meet the service requirements.
The simple construction of pump offers ease of maintenance and installation.
- Max. Capacity : 300m3/h (1320GPM)
- Temperature : 200℃ (392℉)
- Max. Head: 120m (394ft)
- Pressures : 16kg/cm3 (228psi)
- Material : DCI, WCB, CF8, CF8M, CD4M, CN7M, HASTELLOY B&C.(Pump Material complies with API 610 Table H.1.) -Pump Isolator standard : labyrinth oil seal.(Pump isolator can be installed as BEARING GARD or ISOMAG upon request.)
- ETC1 : Self-Priming
- ETC2 : Rugged Double Row Thrust Bearing
- ETC3 : Available in a Wide Range of Alloys
- Petrochemical processing
- Chemical processing
- Industrial Process
- Industrial Sump Wastes
- Tank Unloading
- Corrosive and Non-Corrosive Liquids