TVCP Series VS6
API 610 11th ed. Vertical Process Pump(VS6)
The TRUFLO VS6 pumps are vertically suspended, double casing(canned), bowl diffuser pumps.
These pumps are specially designed for condensate extraction service in power plants to meet the low NPSHa criteria.
Our TVCP Series covers a wide range of hydraulic conditions satisfying mostly pumping service in the industry with optimum efficiency.
The simple construction of TRUFLO VS6 pumps offers ease of maintenance and installation.
- Max. Capacity : 6000m3/h (26420GPM)
- Temperature : 260℃(500℉)
- Power : 2000kw(2680HP)
- Max. Head : 1400m (4590ft)
- Allowed Pressures : 75kg/cm3 (1070psi)
- Material : DCI, WCB, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, CA6NM, CD4M, CN7M, HASTELLOY B&C (Pump Material complies with API 610 Table H.1.)
- ETC1 : Fabricated discharge head.
- ETC2 : Flanged bowl construction.
- ETC3 : Optional suction in can for flexibility
- ETC4 : Alloy construction for corrosive / abrasive services.
- Pipeline Booster
- Ammonia Transfer
- Boiler feed
- Product Unloading Refinery Blending
- Injection-Secondary Recovery
- LNG Transfer