TSMP Series BB3
API 610 11th ed. Multi Stage Pump(BB3)
The TRUFLO is a Driving Force in the pump Industry.
Between-Bearing, Axially-Split, Multistage Pumps(TSMP) Design for high Head, high Capacity Services.
The TRUFLO BB3 pump meets the requirements of API 610 11th edition.
Engineered features make it an extremely reliable, high performance pump well suited to a range of services.
Also, TRUFLO TSMP Pumps assure stable performance and high efficiency levels at high temperature and pressure.
- Max. Capacity : 1000m3/h (4400GPM)
- Temperature : 200℃(392℉)
- Power : 1600kw(2140HP)
- Max. Head : 1200m (3930ft)
- Allowed Pressures : 100kg/cm3 (1422psi)
- Material : DCI, WCB, CF8, CF8M, CD4M, CF3, CF3M, CN7M, HASTELLOY B&C, CA6NM (Pump Material complies with API 610 Table H.1.)
- ETC1 : Axial split casing for easy maintenance.
- ETC2 : Low vibration Design.
- ETC3 : Dual volute Design to extend seal/bearing life.
- ETC4 : Individual impellers keep balanced for smooth operation.
- Injection offshore platforms
- Remote pipeline
- Boiler-feed in mid-range cogeneration
- Mine dewatering
- Process transfer